Machine Tool Engineer Required
MACHINE TOOL ENGINEER
Chester Machine Tools are looking for a Machine Tool Engineer to service and repair NEW machine tools at their Burntwood factory.
Chester are a forward thinking machine tool company suppling conventional Lathes, Mills, Saws, Drills, Grinders and CNC Machining Centres.
Duties to include:-
- Pre-delivery inspection of new conventional machine tools
- Service Conventional/CNC Machine Tools
- Repair/installation and commissioning of machines at customer’s premises.
- Discuss and relay machine faults with Factory manager.
- Answer customer queries on machines.
- Some overseas travel will be required
Please send full current CV to email@example.com
interviews will be held in Burntwood, Staffordshire.